Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Do a Product Review & Recieve Extra PM limits.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Quoted from the announcement listed below..

I really want to get the product review section of this site rolling.. Not only does it help our members know what everyone is using and their likes and dislikes, it also drives traffic to the site.. As you guys have seen in the past if you mention a product on here often the company rep shows up in a couple days to discuss it with us.. I think this would be an awesome venue to not only get other TOO members some feedback, but also make your opinions heard at a corporate level.. So here is the deal..

The basics.. .

1. Do a written review (3 picture and 500 word minimum).. OR.. Do a video review suitable for posting on TOO's Youtube account

2. Post the review in this section.. http://www.theohiooutdoors.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Product-Reviews

3. Earn Double PM limits for a written Review and Triple for a video review..

These limits will remain in effect for as long as you own the account here..

About the products. Tell us how you use the product, your likes, dislikes, what would be an improvement if any.. For now lets keep it to hunting and fishing related products..

Thanks Everyone and I really look forward to hearing some reviews.
Announcement http://www.theohiooutdoors.com/announcement.php?f=39&a=10

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I didnt know we even had review section. cool.

That's kind of the problem and what I want to fix.. See.. here is how it works.. You guys do product reviews on stuff to let others know what you use, like, dislike.. Industry people from that company show up.. I foster relationships with them.. They hopefully send products to look at and review. We do a review on their new stuff and I pass it down to the members.. It's a win win for everyone.. If nothing else you get some extra PM space and maybe a goodie in the mail if it works out that they send something..

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not sure if it counts or not (and believe me, if it doesn't it's fine) but I posted about some Pro Line strings. I didn't really write the thread with the thought of a product review in my head per se, but I'd be more than happy to update it with new information as I break the strings in.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Can I write a review on writing reviews? Better yet, how about a video review on video reviews?

:smiley_crocodile:

Gonna try to get some videos put together here soon. Need to get my creative juices flowing again!