Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Cabelas-Full-Strut-Decoy 14.99

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow, what a deal. The few bad reviews were based on the sub-par fan that's included with the decoy. I have a jake fan all ready to go for it... so this was a no-brainer. Can't wait to see it!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here is the same deal from an affiliate of TOO... Same Price.. Still purchased through Bells.. Just through TOOs affiliate program.

<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=theoh-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B007U69XRI" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Here is the same deal from an affiliate of TOO... Same Price.. Still purchased through Bells.. Just through TOOs affiliate program.

<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=theoh-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B007U69XRI" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Crud! I wish I would have known about that sooner!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Shit, Joe. I didn't even think of that. I'll order one off of the affiliate link.

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I was up the yesterday and looked for these and they told me they was mail order only so I went outside and called and ordered one.lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just got my shipment confirmation from Cabelas today. It's scheduled for early delivery and should be at the house when I get off work! Gotta love that!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That's one of the things I really like about Cabelas... Whenever I buy something and just pay for the normal parcel shipping, it always shows up at my door in less than a week.

Schu72

Streetsboro
That's one of the things I really like about Cabelas... Whenever I buy something and just pay for the normal parcel shipping, it always shows up at my door in less than a week.

That's the benefit of having a distribution center in Wheeling!

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
Got mine today,,,they were worth the money,,,I did change the beards on them and I am gonna put real tail fans on them