Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Bitzenberger Dial-O-Fletch

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
For sale, Bizenberger Dial-O-Fletch with a RH & LH clamp (in Cabelas it is $80 with clamp and $35 for extra clamp) $50 to your Door.

Or trade for a BPE Arrow Fletcher PSF-1 Pro Series with a LH clamp ($50 at Keystone country Store). Thank you.

Pictures if you need.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damn, you're killing me COB! Why can't I just have money burning a hole in my pocket? I love the Bitz that I currently have... a second one sure would make fletching a set of arrows go quick.

COB-TY

Ohio
I'm workin on it TF. Sorry Bitzenberger is gone. :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum::smiley_adfundum:

COB-TY

Ohio
Cob your not thinking of doing anything stupid, like killing or hurting yourself, are ya?

TF I was just jerking your chain. i hope to be shot by a jealous husband at the age of 99 while running with my pants down! I just have to many fire arm and they are made to be enjoyed and shot and I only have several favorites.:smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum:

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
TF I was just jerking your chain. i hope to be shot by a jealous husband at the age of 99 while running with my pants down! I just have to many fire arm and they are made to be enjoyed and shot and I only have several favorites.:smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum:

:smiley_bril:OK, I just wanted to check. I think all these AFN (American Forces Network) TV commercials on suicide prevention is starting to get to me. One warning sign is when a friend starts giving away stuff, but then again your not giving it way your selling it. :smiley_bril:

DANG!! I just remembered there's another commercial about gambling and selling stuff to cover gambling debts. Ted you don't have a gambling problem do ya?:smiley_chinrub:

COB-TY

Ohio
:smiley_bril:OK, I just wanted to check. I think all these AFN (American Forces Network) TV commercials on suicide prevention is starting to get to me. One warning sign is when a friend starts giving away stuff, but then again your not giving it way your selling it. :smiley_bril:

DANG!! I just remembered there's another commercial about gambling and selling stuff to cover gambling debts. Ted you don't have a gambling problem do ya?:smiley_chinrub:

Not the either. Too many fire arms! Thanks for caring though. :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Ahh the good old AFN... Where it's either Military commercials and news, or local foreign language soap operas. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.