Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

When it rains, it pours.

epe

Lancaster
Came out from shopping at meijers to see some old woman didn't put her parking brake on and her car rolled into mine....Then while waiting on her, the lanord calls, says he needs to sell the house to get kit from under the IRS.. Fudge.... Don't have the means to buy it right now... Anyone want to buy a rental with a tenant already in it? :D Gonna sell it cheap.. My life sucks a big hairy one at the moment...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334274616629.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334274616629.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 96

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Damn Epe.... Sorry, but I hadn't seen this when I just talked with you. Sorry to hear all this. Hopefully it all get's better tomorrow. Good Luck Man!

epe

Lancaster
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the woods I have hunted since I was 12, 25 years , in the Same tree no less, is getting timbered out in less than two weeks. Anything over 16 inches, at chest high is fair game..... :mad:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I thought it was a disaster when they timbered some of the tree farm. It soon became so thick that every deer around wanted to bed there. I would have to say it was a blessing over-all......... Hope it turns out for the best.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I thought it was a disaster when they timbered some of the tree farm. It soon became so thick that every deer around wanted to bed there. I would have to say it was a blessing over-all......... Hope it turns out for the best.

I second this. We experienced better hunting after this happened to one of the spots I can hunt at.

At least the old lady was driving a Saturn. Was there much damage?

epe

Lancaster
I second this. We experienced better hunting after this happened to one of the spots I can hunt at.

At least the old lady was driving a Saturn. Was there much damage?

No, not a ton, but still enough to annoy me. Gonna get estimates soon.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry to hear about all that mess, epe. When it rains, it certainly does pour. Keep your chin up, though... That freshly-timbered property is going to drawn in and hold some monster bucks next season.