Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New bone

rossbows

Went out yesterday pulled my card on the salt lick. All the buck are growing new bone couple where about two inches already. Anyone else seeing this yet?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just checked cams and I still have the big 9 that is a half rack for the past 2 weeks. All the other bucks have finally dropped their head gear and a few with some growth going on now. Going to be some monsters this fall given the early growth with little winter to beat them down. Had plenty to eat all year so I don't see a downside to this except the farmers are going to get planting in early and picked early so I hope the acorns are good growing this year.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I won't know for sure until my first camera check this weekend. I put out 6 cams this weekend, so surely I'll know a little something come Sunday...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nothing more perturbing than thieves! I hate it for you man. i have had it happen to me as well.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Nothing worse than a thief. Been there and done that man and it sucks for sure. Sorry to hear about that man. Hope you find out who did it.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
This is a sad ordeal, shame you nearly have to put a camera up in a tree to get a pic of who stole your camera. I had a new Cuddyback stolen once, it sucks!

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
That does suck .I had one stolen last year, somehow ran into the guy that took it. long story short i got it back, I dont think he will take mine again.