Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

update

well as most of ya know i was diagnosed with lukemia on march 14th and was really close to not being here to write this thread , and ive been in west penn hospital ever since undergoing chemo the week of the 14th . well we got the 2nd biopsy results back and my bone marrow is cancer free which means im on my way to remission . its been a hard 3 weeks but they said i could be going home here in the next 10 to 14 days and i can get back to fishing and shooting my new bow , my fishing and hunting season this year almost didnt start , the first hospital i was in infiltrated one of my viens in my left arm when they put ct scan fluid through my i.v well 3 blood clots formed because of all the fluids that flowed into my arm over 3 days time , but ive been doing physical therapy and its on its way back to being normal so i can get back to posting pics of my catfish this year , you guys didny think ya could get rid of me that easy did ya........lol

but i do wanna thank you guys for the prayers and positive thaughts that have kept me going while in here

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Glad to hear this good news UK. What was the name of the chemo drug or drugs that were given to you?

Also, let's hear about this new bow that you have.

Glad to hear this good news UK. What was the name of the chemo drug or drugs that were given to you?

Also, let's hear about this new bow that you have.

i dont know the name of the chemo drugs i can ask the doc later today when he comes in what they were

the bow isnt brand new its a few years old , i got it a few days before i got sick , its a ross carnivore , my martin was ok and was lethal but just wasnt what i wanted , i had the choice of the ross or a z7 , i picked the ross over the mathews z7 cause it just felt right in my hands , perfect draw length , just as accurate as my martin , not as light as my martin but thats what bow hangers are for , i got to shoot it a few times before i got sick and its one quick shooting lil bugger i can wait to get back out there and shoot it ,the bow hunting bug has bitten me big time and im having with drawls from shooting my bow