Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Utica production

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
ODNR is reporting that one well in Harrison co. produced 2% of all the natural gas produced in Ohio for 2011 and it did it in 198 days.

http://www.ohiodnr.com/oil/shale/tabid/23174/Default.aspx

Huckleberry Finn

Yea I'd take 1.5mcf plus 13,000 barrels of oil in 198 days....dang....can you imagine the royalty payment on that?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i believe that one has a restrictor plate on it too its coming up so fast

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Surprised by a big corporate CEO becoming involved in a potentially shady practice? What i don't get is how much money the CEO was making on the 2.5% already and then went out and borrowed some ridiculous amount of money on top of it. Only thing I can figure is the CEO was borrowing at such a cheap interest rate it was foolish not to.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Aubrey will be gone by the end of the year, there are plenty of other folks that can run them. You can bet big bucks that he'll just turn around and start a small venture and that will be gold though
I was thinking that for sure..bet we will hear his name again of 3 years. Seems a bit Madoff like though to be honest. He may have some trouble finding backers but you never know. I am not surprised by the decline as it should be expected on a heavy speculative nature of their business. Forbes is still calling it a sound investment and i would agree. need to push natural gas vehicles and electricity generation right now.