Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mudcats

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Anyone watching Mudcats on the history channel? Taped 4 episodes and have been watching it with my girls. Okie noodling championship, pretty entertaining! Fuggars have got some grit and BALLS! That sport is dangerous!

Huckleberry Finn

Yea been watching that all season. I don't get cable, so I watch that, Top Shot, and Ax Men during the weeks when I'm falling asleep...just watchin 'em online. Haven't watched this week's episodes for any of those shows, but MudCats sure is cool.

Don't you think that if ole Beener moved to Oklahoma and got a "Kat Daddy" tattoo across his back he could be on that show?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Don't you think that if ole Beener moved to Oklahoma and got a "Kat Daddy" tattoo across his back he could be on that show?

Yep, but it would help if he'd:

1) get two full length sleeve tats
2) pull all but 3 teeth
3) go completely bald

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It ain't as crazy as the show makes it sound. They hype it up.. He'll. I was doing it with my uncles when I was 12. biggest I ever grabbed ahold to was 28 pounds though. But at the time inbet i was only 90 pounds soaking wet with rocks in my pocket. It be like grabbing a 65 pounder today. We didn't use stringers just wrestle em and throw em in the boat.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I love that show. Like Swamp People, and all the other shows that are showing what rednecks do for fun, I find them interesting as heck...far more so than I do the Whorewives of Whatever.