Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Daughter Talent Show Performance

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I was really apprenhensive about posting my 10 year old daughter on the Web but I am so proud of her that I thought I would share. I hope you enjoy!

[video=youtube;DW62DiyPErQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW62DiyPErQ[/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
great stuff Aaron! I hope you don't mind I could only listen to 1:47 of it. I have heard my 10yr old daughter sing that song so many nights in the shower or walking around the house I just couldn't bring myself to listen to it again. lol I am certain you will understand. If I had to guess, I bet you have heard her sing it a couple times too? haha

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very cool... good for her! Thanks for sharing, man. I have to admit, as gay as it sounds, I am a fan of Adele. That's a great song.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Showed my daughter and she was inspired a bit. She isa performer at heart but I am affraid she has my tone deafness....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
You should be a proud poppa. Very good singer. She should be very proud of herself for getting up there and singing in front of all those people. It's definitely not something everybody can do and to do it as well as she did at her age is Awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Thanks for the great comments guys. Im still not sure she is mine cause I cant sing a lick.. I had to work that nite and the wifey recorded it for me, so the shaking is her fault :smiley_bril:. There were 30 kids from the 2nd to 8th grade that participated in it and she walked away with the honors of 1st, needless to say she couldn't wait to tell me which made my day.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Thanks for the great comments guys. Im still not sure she is mine cause I cant sing a lick.. I had to work that nite and the wifey recorded it for me, so the shaking is her fault :smiley_bril:. There were 30 kids from the 2nd to 8th grade that participated in it and she walked away with the honors of 1st, needless to say she couldn't wait to tell me which made my day.

:smiley_clap:

Great stuff buddy!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
NICE! First place? That is awesome man! Did I miss that in the first post somehow? If so, I apologize. That deserves another round of congrats!