Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets see your ink

Diablo54

Outside
Heres some of moundhills.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332942656.992410.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332942656.992410.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 187
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332942673.135085.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332942673.135085.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 156

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think I am going to puke. Please don't show us anymore of your ink Moundhill and Diablo! Let me guess, Diablo was doing the art work and taking the pictures here?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't need ink. I am not jealous. My body is decorated in scars and callouses. I have scars older than you bubba. Seriously. A few of these I remember getting in elementary school. Mostly faded, but the scars are hanging in there.

Buckmaster

Portage
I don't need ink. I am not jealous. My body is decorated in scars and callouses. I have scars older than you bubba. Seriously. A few of these I remember getting in elementary school. Mostly faded, but the scars are hanging in there.

Moundy,
I remember one fond day when Phil was out at recess on the playground in elementry school. We were all climbing that chainlink fence that bordered the dugouts along side the baseball field foul lines. All of us made it over that fence except Phil. Phil got snagged on the top of the fence by his crotch and ripped his brown cords wide open on the XXXXXXXX portion across the top of the fence and was bleeding. I am one that can probably attest with high confidence that Phil has some scars next to his vagina. There's alway one kid that can't climb fences and Phil was the one.
BM

Last edited:

Bucknut

Belpre, Ohio
My first and only ink as of right now. Had this done in oct of 2010. Decided to go big or go home! This ink has great personal meaning and something I will never forget or regret!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333054448.759119.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great little story there Ben. Just not sure how much your memory is slipping. I never went to elementary school in Portage county. How old are you again? Dang. The mind is a terrible thing to lose. lmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Very nice tat bucknut. If you don't mind sharing what is the purpose behind the ink. I understand if it is something personal that you don't want to share just thought I would ask.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..

I was kiddin with ya Phil haha, if I ever get a tat it'll be something small and that has meaning. I have at least 3 scars on my one arm from my weedeater lol.