Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lottery!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Well, What would yall do if you won the lottery?

I know I wouldnt be working thats for sure! I'd invest a crap load of it, then buy a big, but not stupid huge house, and travel, golf, and hunt all the time!

I'd make sure my friends and family were comfortable too, but if you havent been my friend or family now, dont expect anything when I got some crazy cash!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, What would yall do if you won the lottery?

I know I wouldnt be working thats for sure! I'd invest a crap load of it, then buy a big, but not stupid huge house, and travel, golf, and hunt all the time!

I'd make sure my friends and family were comfortable too, but if you havent been my friend or family now, dont expect anything when I got some crazy cash!

Thanks FRIEND!!!!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Tracie and I have had this discussion a dozen times. We'd take care of our closest friends and family, but we'd have no problems not helping those we felt didn't deserve it. There wouldn't be a lot of cash gifts given out. Instead, we'd pay off debts and buy things for people.

As for us, I'd open a bar and grill to run in my spare time. She wants to open a bakery. We'd buy as much contiguous acreage in Washington County as we could and build our dream house on it. I'd also have land in North/South Dakota and Illinois. No doubt we'd travel the country and world as well.

And I'd take TOO to heights never imagined!!!

Buckmaster

Portage
I'd make sure my parents and sister are taken care of first then I'd invest the rest living off the returns. I'd fish more and pay Phil's taxes for him just to do a good deed.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I guess I should add what my first actions would be...

If I won, I'd go on a two week vacation the next day. I have an attorney I trust who I would hire to manage things for us. The first move I'd make with any of the money would be investments I were stable enough to allow us a comfortable living for ourselves, and the next generation or two. Then and only then, would I enjoy the new found wealth!

No doubt we'd get our parents completely out of debt and make sure they could all retire. Our sisters would have full ride college trips on us, and I'd clear my sisters current student loan debts. Both those moves would be supremely satisfying.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Tell my boss I quit....forever!

Lots of fun things to do with excessive amount of money, but making the right investments with it is first and foremost for future generations in my family...then parents and siblings would be taken care of.

Always wanted a large piece of land to build a new house on w/ in ground pool and hot tub, a pond w/jetski's and a huge barn.

Make some charitable contributions.

definitely buy some major hunting land and then a modest shopping spree of hunting and fishing equipment & gear.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Buy one of those Mammogram buses that go to office buildings and do boob inspections... I would hire someone qualified to run the machine and they can deal with the ugly ones. I'd just sit on the couch and drink beer inside my mobile boob inspection bus until a hottie stepped on.. "I'll take it from here"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Buy two helicopters and with a buddy fly around the city hiding behind buildings.. All that can be heard over the radio is "Marco"......... "Polo" All helo pads are base..

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Buy one of those Mammogram buses that go to office buildings and do boob inspections... I would hire someone qualified to run the machine and they can deal with the ugly ones. I'd just sit on the couch and drink beer inside my mobile boob inspection bus until a hottie stepped on.. "I'll take it from here"

:smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Buy a big ass locomotive engine.. No cars.. Just the engine.. Pimp it out with spinners and shit.. Maybe some neon green undercarriage lights.. Pull up to a RR crossing and just stop... Pretend I broke down and proceed to ask everyone waiting in a loooonnnggg line to cross if they'll all give me a push...

See how many idiots i can get to try and push a railway locomotive down the tracks..

When they give up and start to go back to their cars.. Yell "Sorry guys.. I forgot to put it in neutral..." "Try again"

See how many idiots fall for it a 2nd time.... Drive away and do a spark shooting train burnout...

When the Railway inspectors show up just throw cash out the window and say "MAKE IT RAIN" then drive off at a not so high speed...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Stand at the city park and offer random people a hundred bucks to make mud angles... Another hundred to eat some mud..

Get bored at the park.. Find gum on sidewalk..

Offer passers by a hundred bucks to eat it..

Get bored with Gum..

Find a stinky hobo and offer every hot chick that walks by 500 bucks to french kiss him..

Get bored with that too.

Go sit back in my boob bus. Watch NTSB Try to tow my train locomotive i illegally parked.