Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone in Columbus tonight?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lovely bride and I never got away for our anniversary. Last couple of weeks have been chaotic. We are at Ted's Montana Grill now. Heading over to the basement later to watch my brother's band. Anyone in the area looking for something to do tonight? Come check out Jackie and the Stabbs at The Basement (right next to the Pavillion and across from Nationwide Arena).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Phil hope you and Erin have a blast.... lord knows you both are due to have some alone time with adults.... wish I was closer I'd drop in.... enjoy....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It was very nice. Thanks guys! We each had a bison burger at Ted's Montana grill (I think that was the name of it), and then watched my brother. My sister and her husband were there too. Pretty cool my brother had both of his siblings there to watch. Made it home safely and fell asleep with no kids. Too bad we literally fell asleep. What a couple of old losers! We don't get many opportunities to have the house to ourselves. haha

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
You guys coulda come over to for my son's Birthday Party... I'm sure that's exactly what you guys were looking for in a night out.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yep, we could have met up with you if I hadn't had TOO much to drink by the time I saw this thread that night.