Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

14 weeks

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
June 30th is when we're outta here. We are going to spend a few days in Ohio and then head to PA so I can check in. Once I'm checked into my new command I'll take off on my 10 days of house hunting leave. I can't believe that after almost five years I'll be back in the states for good.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
its about time chuck!! NIce ta see you bud. where ya movin too? man this is good news...i take it your staying in till the end then?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sweet deal man.. Maybe you can make TOO deercamp in October.. Sweet! Button Buck Down!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
its about time chuck!! NIce ta see you bud. where ya movin too? man this is good news...i take it your staying in till the end then?

Sorry, I don't surf the net as much as I used too. I spend most of my online time doing school work.

We're headed to Mechanicsburg, Pa. I'll be the director for Ordnance logistics with the Naval Logistics Operation Command. This is literally my dream job. I was going to retire in June, but when they offered us this orders we just couldn't pass them up. The best part is this type of job sets you up for a second career. I only have to do 12 months when we return so I've got 1-4 years to find the job we want before I retire. It's literally the "golden carrot"..... :smiley_clap::smiley_bril:

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Good news Capt.... glad too see you coming back too the states and close by....

FYI, I've been a major for almost two years now........:smiley_coolpeace:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Sorry, I don't surf the net as much as I used too. I spend most of my online time doing school work.

We're headed to Mechanicsburg, Pa. I'll be the director for Ordnance logistics with the Naval Logistics Operation Command. This is literally my dream job. I was going to retire in June, but when they offered us this orders we just couldn't pass them up. The best part is this type of job sets you up for a second career. I only have to do 12 months when we return so I've got 1-4 years to find the job we want before I retire. It's literally the "golden carrot"..... :smiley_clap::smiley_bril:
Awesome Chuck. Great to hear. All those years of trolling has finally paid off:smiley_clap:. VEry happy for you. Hope you get back "home" someday. hope we get to hunt someday down the road.