PDA

View Full Version : not new to TOO, but its been awhile

Untitled

metalmulisha27
03-18-2012, 07:12 PM
hey ya`ll, just wanted to say im not new to the site, but its good to be back, i had a previous account under swampdonkey, but forgot my login information, and computer crashed. to those of you who are from last time i was hear, hope to get to know all of yaand maybe swap some good stories and whatever else

xbowguy
03-18-2012, 07:14 PM
Welcome Back!

hickslawns
03-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Welcome back. How did your deer season go?

metalmulisha27
03-18-2012, 07:37 PM
thanks, appreciate it, didnt really go that well, i shot at one doe during bow season, hit a tiny limb that i couldnt see and launched the arrow about 3ft to high and had a complete miss, as for gun season, i think i was shooting bullet proof deer

Huckleberry Finn
03-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Oh hey man...we missed you for the deer contest!

badger
03-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Welcome back!

Jackalope
03-19-2012, 06:59 PM
I can pm you a new password for your swamps only account as long as the ip addresses match up. Well get you fixed up soon. Just have to do some looking.

finelyshedded
03-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Welcome back! You been doing any shed hunting or 3D shooting? Mushrooms and ramps should be prime real soon! Goodluck if you go.

metalmulisha27
03-20-2012, 06:58 PM
yea i hunted as much as i could for the contest, sucked i missed it even tho i didnt get one this past year, ill prolly just stay under this name since i got evertyhing set-up and the name and password wrote down, and i havent had a chance to get out and do some shed hunting, def gonna go to a couple 3-d shoots tho, i know woodburys in coshocton has one, and another in massillon, might go to a couple more as well, as for mushrooms and ramps i cant wait till they come in i got a honey hole for places as long as someone doesnt stumble into it this year, if any of ya`ll go i wish you luck as well, and thanks for the wb`s