Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We have a problem

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Tried launching at a new spot the other nite and it didn't go well. There isn't a established ramp here but i thought I would be able to get launched. Nope. Took 2 more trucks to get my truck and trailer pulled out.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Sorta. Lol. I had taken a pizza cause my wife and son were gonna ride along for awhile then I was gonna drop em off to go home before dark. We were gonna eat dinner on the boat

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I did something very similar to that once... Did you try to launch the boat. Pull the trailer. And retrailer in another spot? That's how we got unfugged.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
What really makes u pucker is when u hook another truck to it and you barely move it. Luckily there was a solid base for the trucks. I knew we would get it out eventually. Just wasn't sure how many trucks it would take...lol.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hahahaaha... holy efff.... that was a good one buddy. Should have called me. My danger ranger might not have helped much, but I could have at least sat there laughing at you, while eating your pizza.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hahahaaha... holy efff.... that was a good one buddy. Should have called me. My danger ranger might not have helped much, but I could have at least sat there laughing at you, while eating your pizza.

Ditto. I'm the king of drinking beer while walking around pointing at shit.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Never weighed it. It is pretty heavy tho. Bottom is 3/16th plate. Sides are 1/8. Plus all the diamond plate floor and decking...Its pretty heavy. The lockable storage and extra decking is nice but adds weight. I have thought about completely gutting the hull and redoing the inside to bare minimum but not sure I wanna undertake that project.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Got 160 lbs of generator and 250-300 lbs of fan...but when I built the fan I shed 4 big trolling motor batteries that probably weighed 250 lbs.