Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Heading too Thunder Valley

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well its that time of year again..... Food city 500 @ Bristol motor speedway.... this is my third consecutive spring race with a bunch of good guys who all get along and have a good time.... some drinking will be done but with moderation lol.... should be a lot of fun if the weather cooperates lol.... 40% chance of thunderstorms the whole weekend so keep your fingers crossed lol.... I'll take some pictures and post when I get home unless someone gets bored and then I can text them too you and you can post them lol.... hope y'all have as good a weekend as I hope I will hahaha

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
MAN I'M JEALOUS....we wanted to go this year too. The weather is sketchy down there though in the spring. One year 80 and sunny, next year, snow, next year rain all weekend.

I hope the rain holds out for you man...have a ball!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks, will do.... the year before I started going.g down they had snowball fights in the bleachers two hours before the race started and still ran it almost on time.... so you just never know lol...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sounds like a good weekend to me J. Have a few beers for me and drive safe brother!

Thanks guys.... Dale I've got a DD this trip lol... 5 of us in a 2011 Chevy conversion van.... lol.... the yeungling is getting cold and will be consumed once we get there lol....