Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Successful Rancher's Widow

A successfull rancher passed away and left the entire ranch to his devoted wife. She was a very good looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching. So, she decided to run an ad in the local paper for a hired ranch hand.
Two cowboys applied for the job. One was a drunk and the other one was gay. She thought long and hard about it and when nobody else applied, she decided it would be safer to have the gay guy around the house than the drunk.
He proved to be a hard worker, putting in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching. For weeks the two of them worked and the ranch was doing very well.
Then one day the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels and have a good time."
The hired hand readily agreed and one Saturday night went into town.
However, when one o'clock came the ranch hand didn't return. Two o'clock and no ranch hand. Finally he returned around two thirty and found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine...waiting for him.
She quietly called him over to her...
"Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said. Trembling he did as he was directed. "Now, take off my boots." He did as she asked, every so slowly. "Take off my socks." He complied and laid each sock gently, by her boots. "Now, take off my skirt." He slowly unbuttoned it, while watching her eyes in the firelight. "Now, take off my bra..." Again, with trembling hands he did as he was told and it dropped to the floor.
Then she looked him directly in his eyes and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town, again, you're fired." :smiley_chinrub: