Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New AR build...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am starting a new AR build as soon as I get parts in. I am ordering the rest of what I need today. Just trying to decide which barrel I am going to go with. RRA build... Was wanting to use Spikes Tactical but can never get everything in that I need.

The real reason for the thread...I did find a source for Polymer lowers that are complete with stock/LPK installed for $99 delivered if anyone is interested.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I love AIM and that is who I usually use. But they never have anything in stock anymore. That is why I changed vendors. I am not having very good luck with vendors for stuff lately....my scope guy has really pissed me off.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I am starting a new AR build as soon as I get parts in. I am ordering the rest of what I need today. Just trying to decide which barrel I am going to go with. RRA build... Was wanting to use Spikes Tactical but can never get everything in that I need.

The real reason for the thread...I did find a source for Polymer lowers that are complete with stock/LPK installed for $99 delivered if anyone is interested.

Beentown

I may be interested...

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Have you called sparks on 26 to see if he would work a lower deal? when i still lived there he always worked well with me.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
No I haven't. Actually not familiar with him.

It's sns guns just north of marengo on 26. Shops in front of his house. He's a good guy. He would always order anything for me on the cheap. I have spent a lot of money there in the past. Worth checking out.