Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

End of the line..

Diablo54

Outside
Here are our end of the line pics. Tommorow we are headed up to zanesville to try and sell.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331346927.293245.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331346927.293245.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 128
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331346944.587648.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331346944.587648.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 97
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331346966.665746.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331346966.665746.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 104
Diablo54,
I wish you all the best in getting top dollar for those furs. :smiley_bril:

I've never trapped beaver. Never thought the fur was thick enough and they already have a hole in the pelt.
Oops, guess I was thinking of the 2 legged kind. :smiley_crocodile:

Bowhunter57

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Diablo...Be careful in Zanesville.....They're known for taking you on your fur. I shut the Auction down a few years back and took everything home...You could do much better to send them to Canada with the guy out of PA.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Google: NAFA Fur Pick-Up.....They gave me almost double what Zanesville was offering. It's a little scary the first time as they give you a receipt for your fur and off they go.....your check comes later down the road. But if the auctions are not high enough, he'll keep your fur until a better offer is given. You may get 3 different checks over the next 6-10 months, but you will be amazed at the difference. Local buyers will never get my fur again...why let them make all the money for your work?...Good Luck Wit It!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have heard fur prices are up so all I can do is congratulate you for your hard work and wish you the best! That is a good haul to be proud of right there Taylor!

Diablo54

Outside
Google: NAFA Fur Pick-Up.....They gave me almost double what Zanesville was offering. It's a little scary the first time as they give you a receipt for your fur and off they go.....your check comes later down the road. But if the auctions are not high enough, he'll keep your fur until a better offer is given. You may get 3 different checks over the next 6-10 months, but you will be amazed at the difference. Local buyers will never get my fur again...why let them make all the money for your work?...Good Luck Wit It!

There should be 4 or 5 buyers at the sale. If they arent giving what we want we are packing up and gettin them ready to ship with NAFA. We know what our furs should bring and we wont let them go for too cheap.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I heard today that red fox and coyote pelts were bringing upwards of 75-100 bucks at the auctions. I hope you guys get your money's worth. Great job this season!

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Nice work diablo, looks like you did good. Never done it but I'm sure all your hard work will pay off.

Huckleberry Finn

Good work, that's awesome. I've never ran a trap line but I understand that it's a shit ton of work. That's a picture for you to hold onto! I know that we give you a hard time, all the time, but dang it son, you're making most of us look like outdoor amateurs!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Season and Pictures to last a lifetime. You definately had a Good Year and should be proud Taylor. I know it's a lot of work, but the memories are Priceless! Good Luck TOOday.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Nice..

My buddy out of PA just sold his pelts..You should get 45$ to 50$ for the foxes and and about 30$ to 35$ for the coyotes.

GL