Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tell me what you see.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I was lucky enough to work about a mile from one of my hunting spots today. So whenI was done I took a little stroll through the woods. Kicked up a few does and saw plenty of sign where the deer are moving and the turkeys are scratching.

Wasn't lucky enough to find any sheds though, and I think I know why. These pics are 3 consecutive shots. Focus on the deer directly in front of the deer closest to the camera and tell me what you see.

PRMS0025.jpg
PRMS0026.jpg
PRMS0027.jpg

I don't think I ever saw this dude while hunting down there either.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Looks like a high and tight 8 or so. I'm gonna guess a 135- 140 incher by the looks of the frame...

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
That's a good size group there too. 7 maybe? Two left in the first pic, three straight away and two right. Having the 3 picture sequence helps show what moves and what doesn't!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Don't show the ODNR that pic. They will say the population in your county is TOO high and raise the bag limit!

Looks like a fairly good buck Steve. Hard to blow the pic up on my phone though.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Don't show the ODNR that pic. They will say the population in your county is TOO high and raise the bag limit!

Looks like a fairly good buck Steve. Hard to blow the pic up on my phone though.

He is in Zone C with a bunch of amish to boot maybe not on his side of the county but there are a bunch in that county.