Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well he made it

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Found a new target for next season, haven't seen this one before hopefully he pulls up a chair and makes himself comfortable..... Best one that we've seen so far this season.....

[video]http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/janda84/?action=view&current=PICT0018-1.mp4[/video]

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nice one J.

Thanks, I'm not real confident he'll be around long.... We've had cameras out since August and this particular camera has been in the same spot for 4 months and this is the first one of him.... But and there's always a but..... Maybe he'll like the place and hang out for a season :smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I like the character. The left main beam? Well, I have no idea how the heck you would score one like that, but who cares. He looks pretty cool to me.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice buck J, he's got real nice mass and height. Hope you can find his sheds and lay the smack down on him this fall. Thanks for sharing.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Very nice buck J, he's got real nice mass and height. Hope you can find his sheds and lay the smack down on him this fall. Thanks for sharing.

Ric, any idea on what he'd of scored this year? I usually am way off but I was thinking upper 130's low 140's?