Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Daytime pic of a big boy

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Thought I would share this pic with you all. I love daytime trail cam pics, especially when it includes a rare specimen of a big old buck. This guy is the 2nd biggest deer I have gotten on cam, and was killed on the next property over just like the 180+ inch monster was that I posted earlier in the month. Nevertheless, I will always admire the beauty of this picture and of this buck, and cherish the chance that could have been. He could have walked by anyone, it just didn't happen to be me.

Attachments

• PICT0024.jpg
    PICT0024.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 297

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's a fuggin HOSS right there! Congrats to the hunter! That pic is a rarity! B&C in daylight, hard to top that! Thanks for sharing.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Stud, hoss, giant, bruiser... you name it, he's it. What an awesome buck! TOO bad he didn't walk in front of you this past season... Sure would have looked good on your trophy wall.

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Thanks guys. Yes he is a split brow 11 point. I already have two split brow 11's on the wall, would have loved to have had him as well. I did not get the score on the buck, just the word from the landowner that he was shot. I can only hope to have two more giants take their place come this season. It's not looking like it right now based on what is left after season went out, but hopefully some will move in this summer and take their place. I've got an aprox .25 acre field full of turnips that are starting to rot. I've been eating them, not much else.

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
There is just something awesome about seeing a deer like that alive, and on his feet during daylight! Thanks for posting!