Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strutter

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is the first time I've gotten a tom strutting on trailcam. I borrowed my buddy's Truthcam 46 and set it over some corn for a couple weeks. I ran out and grabbed it today and the batteries were dead. All in all, not a bad camera, though.

I got a bunch of pictures of these turkeys... but there are only 4 so far... 3 hens and this "longbeard." I put longbeard in quotes because it looks like his beard is only 6-8" or so. If he's the only one around, I may have to think twice about turkey hunting this property this spring.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Man thats a sweet picture! For some reason the squirrel really stood out to me? That cam has a really clear image TOO. Thanks for sharing.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Great pic. Nice that he's strutting for camera. I had to take a second look didn't see the squirrel the first time.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Awesome pic. Didnt know Truth cams had such good pic quality...

I didn't either! And actually this model is only 5 megapixel. I tell ya, if it weren't for the camera running on D cell batteries, I think I'd really like it. In total it captured a little over 1000 pics on a set of batteries. It's just a big and bulky cam, though.