Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone following the bassmaster classic?

Kaiser878

ohio
It started yesterday! THis is the first year I have really followed it intently. My buddy that I grew up racing with and used to fish a little with is fishing in it... He didnt have a great day yesterday and doesnt look to be having a good day today...but It also doesnt look as if they are following him much rt now...Hopefully he gets into them before the day is over...

By the way, his name is Fletcher Shryock

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I always like watching The Classic. I didn't think it started for another week, though??? Shows how much I pay attention. lol

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I always DVR it, it's pretty neat to follow. I remember a year or two ago some dude had a big one on and dropped his pole in the water with the fish still on.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I can't stand it. Not sure why, but I just can;t stand watching competitive fishing. Maybe I'm just jealous?

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I can't stand it. Not sure why, but I just can;t stand watching competitive fishing. Maybe I'm just jealous?

C'Mon Mike. I thought u loved to watch the bass guys pull a crankbait through schooling bass and foul hook and keep them. You know, they're the same guys that call us river warreye fishermen the snaggers:smiley_crocodile: