Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Your High School Alma Mater

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Being a high school coach, I'm very interested in HS sports. I'm also curius what high school we have represented here on TOO. So where did you guys graduate from?

I'm a 92 grad of Wintersville HS. In 95 they consolidated with Mingo to make Indian Creek.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Galion High School ( Tigers )class of 96'

We didn't have any good football teams since 85' when we won the state championship until the last couple years so that won't be any fun to look up lol. We had some good sports teams over the years though. Westling, Basketball, Volleyball and a few track and field events. I'n not really sure about Baseball since I never really followed along with that sport much after my young playing days lol.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Faber - The motto-"Knowlage is Good"

:smiley_crocodile: That is funny if you intentionally misspelled it. If you honestly misspelled it excuse me for being dick by bringing up

South Range class of 1981, GO RAIDERS!!

I ain't as old as J

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lima, Ohio
Shawnee High School
Class of 1993
Indians

Glad i am out of those horrible years. I was such a runt, such a geek, and so out of place. Oh heck, who am I kidding, some things never change.:smiley_crocodile:

(I did get taller and put on 30 lbs. Just an out of place geek now. lmao)

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
School of hard knocks.

Actually Ashtabula, Ohio Edgewood High School, class of 1979. We were the Warriors.

College: Youngstown State Unviersity class of 1984.

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I know a few people from Meadowbrook. Did you play baseball? If so, you prob played against my brother. He's an 87 gard of Wintersville.

no didnt play any baseball, I played football and wrestled, he would probably know acouple of my buddies who played though, Joe McClelland and Troy Aleshire, Troy was drafted by the Mariners out of high school as a catcher, played for a few years

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
no didnt play any baseball, I played football and wrestled, he would probably know acouple of my buddies who played though, Joe McClelland and Troy Aleshire, Troy was drafted by the Mariners out of high school as a catcher, played for a few years

I'll have to ask him.
I remember playing against Chris Franco from there. He was a fireballing lefty.
Joe Voytko I went to OUE with.
Also, I see the old baseball coach, Tim Roller a lot. He coaches at Cambridge now.