Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ATV disc

matt hougan

Dayton area
A very good friend of mine gave me his atv disc. Its quite an impressive unit. He could have sold it for $500 easily. I told him I would make it available to anyone that needed it. So, there you go. Anyone near Dayton needing the use of a disc can swing by and pick it up for a weekend. Just bring it back .... lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very generous. I am blessed to hunt and plant plots with a friend that has huge farm equipment. If not, I would be taking you up on the offer. We use his equipment on larger areas and mine on smaller areas.

epe

Lancaster
I have one of the king kutter ones here in Columbus-Lancaster area. I could let someone use it for the gas money it would take me to bring it there and back...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I have a hoe and a maddox for that hard to turn dirt. Anyone here in SE Ohio is more than willing to use them, so long as you don't need my help.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have a hoe and a maddox for that hard to turn dirt. Anyone here in SE Ohio is more than willing to use them, so long as you don't need my help.

Now Greg, how would Kate feel if she knew you were talking like that? Shame on you...

lmao

matt hougan

Dayton area
I got to use my disc yesterday on a customers property. I turned a waste area into lawn using my disc. It worked great sespite it missing a blade. I cant wait to plant some radishes.

Offer still stands for anyone wanting to use it.

Huckleberry Finn

Nice friggin Gator! :smiley_clap:

Isn't there someone down your way that tills their foodplots with a cast iron plow pulled by a tatonka?