Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011-12 Contest Harvest Video

Huckleberry Finn

Enjoy fellas!

[video=youtube;Uis6fkhGt34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uis6fkhGt34&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Excellent job on the video! Should have gotten you the picture of the doe in the bucket of my tractor for you. Geoffrey saw Dannmann's 2011 Bucket Buck and said "Wow, that is kind of disturbing." lmao

The kids all watched it and enjoyed it. They all asked if that was the kid's first deer every time they saw one of the youngsters with a deer. I am putting the fire in their bellies a little bit at a time. One piece of kindling at a time. I want them to have the same desire I do, but not because I was the one that forced it on them. I want them to WANT it too! This video helped build the fire! Thanks Huck and all involved!

Huckleberry Finn

Huck, I tried to share the viseo on FB, but if you access it on youtube the audio is not there. Says it has been disabled because of copyrights. Just a heads up.

Yes sir, I'm aware. I will upload the video again so that that is possible, for the time being, it can only be enjoyed via this embedded link!

Huckleberry Finn

I've been anxiously awaiting this year's video. Another job well done Huck!

Your boy just about didn't make the cut! I published the video and was uploading it to Youtube and was like crapppp I forgot three deer: your ons, Tracie's, and Katie's. I threw those in at the end. You gotta post 'em to the contest thread next year, or else I'd miss them.

Speaking of missing pictures, apologies to anyone's that I missed. Schu, I double checked this year to make sure both you and your son's bucks got in the video!

Thanks fellas, I enjoy putting these together and hopefully we'll kill enough turkeys to do the same in the spring!