Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

buckeye big buck banquet

arjay

S.E. Ohio
I had a great time at the bbbc banquet last night thought i would post up some pics for you guys.

beatty buck.jpghole in horn buck.jpgbbbc.jpgmy buck2.jpgmy buck 1.jpg

arjay

S.E. Ohio
thanks i have a lot more pics but i have to wait for my wife to get them uploaded from the camera. I will post more later

mrex

*Supporting member*
Pretty sure I got your name right...there were some tough ones to pronounce in that crowd last night.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Pretty sure I got your name right...there were some tough ones to pronounce in that crowd last night.

Ah...You got mine close i have been called alot of other names. My group really enjoyed the banquet. thanks

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I think I missed mine...

Thanks for sharing the pics. Looking forward to seeing more. Congrats on your buck also!

Ditto.

One thing that doesn't miss my ship............................................................................. minivans. :smiley_blackeye:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Looks like a good time. It looks like your buck has a cook hanger hook on it. Very nice main frame 12 pointer. Congrats on making BBBC.

Maybe I should get mine registered some day.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I was told someone who doesn't read silly forums or pay attention to the debates came whipping out graphs and charts like a Ross Perot Ninja! lol.... Nice..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for sharing the pictures! There are some very impressive mounts in those pictures. Congratulations to all the hunters being honored.