Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bud light platinum?

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I'm like Jesse, bud light gives me instant headaches, for that I won't probably try it.

I think you could put the word Platinum behind almost any product and make it sound appealing to some people.......

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm like Jesse, bud light gives me instant headaches, for that I won't probably try it.

I think you could put the word Platinum behind almost any product and make it sound appealing to some people.......

I am the same way with Bud Light Chad, if I drink more than one or two I will get a headache and it is worse with draft. However the Platinum tastes nothing like Bud Light and did not give me a headache. Its a pretty dang good beer actually. But I agree, putting "platinum" in front of anything makes it more appealing! The good thing about this is it is filtered more than the regular, so I think that could be why it sits better with me...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bud light will give me a massive headache after two beers... I stick with the Coors light.. For some reason it works well with me. No headaches, i can drink a bunch of them, and no hangovers.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Its amazing how many people are that way. Makes me wonder why that is...

I don;t drink draft beer because it gives me headaches and hangovers. It's the CO2 in the beer. Draft beer has more. Not sure why BL does it to me though.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I don;t drink draft beer because it gives me headaches and hangovers. It's the CO2 in the beer. Draft beer has more. Not sure why BL does it to me though.

Yeah, I've learned my lesson with draft beer over the years. But even BL in a bottle will give me headaches. I refuse to drink it any more unless it is free!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah, I've learned my lesson with draft beer over the years. But even BL in a bottle will give me headaches. I refuse to drink it any more unless it is free!

Googling around Bud / Bud light have rice in them.. Coors does not. Busch does not. Neither give me a headache.

epe

Lancaster
I don't usually drink bud light.. Don't get a lot of headaches. Drank three bl platinums, and a 1/4 of a fifth of everclear Saturday night.. No headache ;) Body felt like jello Sunday though..