Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Guess the score

LonewolfNopack

The woods
O.k guys what are your guesses for score of this deer? I know the correct number and will post it after most guesses are in. I really do not get caught up on the score of a deer as a shooter buck is a shooter buck to me all the same, but I just so happen to know the exact score of this big boy.:smiley_bril:

Attachments

• PICT0291 (2).jpg
    PICT0291 (2).jpg
    247 KB · Views: 207
  • PICT0566.jpg
    PICT0566.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 230
  • PICT0299 (2).jpg
    PICT0299 (2).jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 198

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
185-5/8 gross....that's a hell of a typical 12. One of the rarest deer you can find IMO.

First off, I agree with Chads statement of the rarity. Prolly more rare to see a Clean symmetric 12 than a BC 8. I also believe this buck will gross mid to high 180's and net low 180's.

Gross 186-188"
Net 183-181"

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dang, I studied it before looking at the comments and came up with high 150's to mid 160's..... Man I suck at this game rotflmao

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
O.k guys what are your guesses for score of this deer? I know the correct number and will post it after most guesses are in. I really do not get caught up on the score of a deer as a shooter buck is a shooter buck to me all the same, but I just so happen to know the exact score of this big boy.:smiley_bril:

Did you find his sheds or did a buddy of yours kill it?

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Did you find his sheds or did a buddy of yours kill it?

What makes you think I didn't kill him myself? LOL

He showed on trail cam for the first time ever on the second day of muzzleloader season. My friend and myself were speaking of how if he had survived that long in such a hard hunted area, he would surely make it through the season. Two days later he was killed on the neighboring property, shot in the neck. The way it sounds another hunter got to his stand late and jumped the big boy up and he ran right into the guy. I couldn't believe it when he sent me pics. That's alright I'll get him back, Haha. I'll keep this up for another day and then tell you all the score.