Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

IBO triple crowns!

Kaiser878

ohio
Anyone gonna shoot any? For the first time in many years Nelsonville isnt one of the stops. They changed it to the Cardinal center, which I am not to enthusiastic about... Nelsonville was a good shoot with a good layout including a lot of elevation.....Something cardinal doesnt have... Although, cardinal has great parking and accomodations... So we will see how it plays out.

Does anyone plan on attending the worlds?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I plan on shooting at Cardinal for sure. I was even considering the shoot in Indiana as well. We'll see... I tend to plan more things than I really have time/money for.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I doubt I shoot any of them this year. Every winter I start thinking I want to do them again, but by spring I've lost the desire. The Indoor Worlds is a good time though, I assume you will be going? Jeez, its been almost ten years since I shot them all.

Kaiser878

ohio
I doubt I shoot any of them this year. Every winter I start thinking I want to do them again, but by spring I've lost the desire. The Indoor Worlds is a good time though, I assume you will be going? Jeez, its been almost ten years since I shot them all.

Yes I have been asked to hit all three and the worlds. I shot the indoor worlds and did pretty well. I was happy with my finish.. I shot the keystone sponsored IBO shoot in harrisburg and wasnt so impressed with myself... I had 4 8s, which is unacceptable and I wasnt hitting 11s. I bet I missed 10 or more elevens by less 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch...Some days you got it, some days you dont.. I didnt have it that day..