Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Swamp people season premier?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Yeah, season premier was last week. Got the second episode on DVR. Figure I will watch it when I get home in the morning. I get a little irritated with how dramatic they make it out to be sometimes, but overall it is a good show. I really like Troy, seems like a really good, hard working dude.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Watched it.

Should be an interresting season this year. Hope the girls don't get too many big ones to hual over the side of the boat lol. That 13'6" brute took everything they had and was probably the last one of the day lol.

epe

Lancaster
Watched it.

Should be an interresting season this year. Hope the girls don't get too many big ones to hual over the side of the boat lol. That 13'6" brute took everything they had and was probably the last one of the day lol.

Thanks for ruining it for us..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah, season premier was last week. Got the second episode on DVR. Figure I will watch it when I get home in the morning. I get a little irritated with how dramatic they make it out to be sometimes, but overall it is a good show. I really like Troy, seems like a really good, hard working dude.

I concur. Tracie loves Troy, so we watch it pretty much just to watch him. I have a hard time buying that two woman can kill a 1,000 pound gator and get it in the boat. She just holds on the rope like its nothing, yet it is a half ton fuggin' gator! Come the fugg on!!!