Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2009 King Quad 450axi

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Fellas, I have a 2009 Suzuki King Quad 450axi up for sale. It retails for $6,999 and blue books for around $5,500. I'm looking to get $5,000 out of it. It is in great shape with no problems. It has plenty of power and rides smooth. I'm only unloading because I have a chance to buy a camo Brute Force of my neighbor's that I've been eying up since he bought it.
Here are more details:

4WD
Locking differential
734 miles
98 hours
Moose hand guards
Warn Winch
ITP Mudlite Tires that have about 400 more miles on them before needing replaced.
Independent rear suspension
New Oil filter comes with it.
It even has a TOO sticker on the fender!

I've maintained this bike very well and the oil has been changed regularly. The bike is paid off so the title is is ready to be in your hands.
If you are interested and have more questions just let me know. Also, I'd be willing to meet someone that is a long way off.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Dang it man lol. I could have used that and bought it last summer lmao. Take payments by chance lol.

Nice looking ride man. I hope somebody jumps on it quick with a great price like that.

epe

Lancaster
What year brute force? The 750? There was a known issue with them I found when dad was looking for a quad. He ended up going with a king quad 700 fi.

epe

Lancaster
I forgot what it was now.. I think something about the tranny-diff gears. I looked up the 05's, looks like the main two problems are overheating, and misfiring , hesitating problems.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Cotty, CJD and I both have the 750 Brute Force, freaking awesome. I can tell ya we both love ours. They are a beast with more power then you know what to do with. Ever Ride over at Hillsville just over the PA line by Youngstown?

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Cotty, CJD and I both have the 750 Brute Force, freaking awesome. I can tell ya we both love ours. They are a beast with more power then you know what to do with. Ever Ride over at Hillsville just over the PA line by Youngstown?

I rose the Brute Force last weekend and was very pleased.

I have not rode where you speak of. Looks like I need an invite ;)