Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Two Nice Bucks

Dew Boyz

We saw 5 bucks together Tuesday nite...4 of them were high and tight young bucks and 1 a little bigger...we drove by them 5 times, kept going up the road and turning around....no pics all we had was our cell phones...they were in a pasture field not 50 yards off the road....I was on the phone with Rick's brother going you aint going to believe this !!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wow Eric! Must be still
Clinging on to their sheds down thata way. I'm coming down sometime in the next three weeks to shed hunt with Ron. Let's hook up and all go looking together!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Saw 18 deer tonight road scouting. one buck holding both sides. The rest were in 3 groups. Appeared to be the normal groups of does. I don't think I was looking at any shed bucks. didn't appear to be through the binoculars.

Kaiser878

ohio
Im guessing he is referring to his sons and his deer, he must have taken a trip to the taxidermist and they are getting mounted right now.

WHat do I win?

Schu72

Streetsboro
Im guessing he is referring to his sons and his deer, he must have taken a trip to the taxidermist and they are getting mounted right now.

WHat do I win?

At least someone was willing to play along. GEEsssh. Deer are home, still very busy preparing for the weekend festivities. Will try to take some photos.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ohooooooooo! I get it now! Right there with ya Jake! :smiley_blackeye:

Yeah, can't wait to see how your mounts look!:smiley_coolpeace: