Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Karma? Irony?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
In case you don't remember Breyer voted against the idea that 2nd amendment applies to we mere peasants.:pickle:

WASHINGTON – A Supreme Court spokeswoman says Justice Stephen Breyer was robbed last week by a machete-wielding intruder at his vacation home in the West Indies.
Spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said Breyer, wife Joanna and guests were confronted by the robber around 9 p.m. EST Thursday in the home Breyer owns on the Caribbean island of Nevis. Arberg said the intruder took about $1,000 in cash and no one was hurt.
She said the robbery was reported to local authorities, but she did not know if an arrest has been made

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-at-west-indies-vacation-home/#ixzz1mJ6xSJP9

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Glad he didn't use a gun rotflmao At what point do you think Breyer thought too himself...... Wow wish I had a gun rotflmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Glad he didn't use a gun rotflmao At what point do you think Breyer thought too himself...... Wow wish I had a gun rotflmao

Liberal idiot probably felt sorry for the guy and thought he needed it more than he did so he forgives him.