Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Apache

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We can get breakfast anywhere, or get it at Apache. I don't know... As you may recall, I was always late due to lack of sleep in years past so actually waking up in time to get breakfast is a new concept to me. :) Been, no reason to not shoot, we'll help ya look for 'em if it gets bad.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
We can get breakfast anywhere, or get it at Apache. I don't know... As you may recall, I was always late due to lack of sleep in years past so actually waking up in time to get breakfast is a new concept to me. :) Been, no reason to not shoot, we'll help ya look for 'em if it gets bad.

Gotta get the bow back to Milos. Arrow flight is off. I would just get frustrated shooting ok but not knowing where the arrow is going. Nothing really wild but @ 30 you can really tell.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Milo, don't know if you were going to make it to Apache, but I'm out now. I have to go to my inlaws around noon, and being 75 miles south of Apache I'm just not going to have time. Guess I'll get up early and set some snares...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Im out brock. i broke a strand in my string and had to put a new one on today. probably start up in march more than likely. Got teh new string one but now have to do rest and peep work and reset stop.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
SKO got my bow running straight today so I plan on shooting a lot to be ready for the next shoot. Looking forward to it.