Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Smoking Meat

Buckmaster

Portage
On bad weather days during the winter I generally pass the time and my boredom by playing with my meat. Here's a couple action photos.

Brendan Sausage Stuffing.jpgItalian Sausage.jpgBrendan Mixing.jpgMeat Mixer.jpgSmoke House.jpgLinked Sausage.jpgGrinder.jpgSausage in smoke house.jpg

Hot Italian Sausage anyone?

Huckleberry Finn

Friggin awesome man!

That Kubota looks as clean as the last time I saw it though, you gotta get that baby pushin some snow at least!

Buckmaster

Portage
That Kubota looks as clean as the last time I saw it though, you gotta get that baby pushin some snow at least!

Huck, You're slipping a little on your identification skills. Damn orange paint is confusing isn't it? That's a Husquvarna. My Kubota currently lives in my storage unit with 50 hours on her.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
On bad weather days during the winter I generally pass the time and my boredom by playing with my meat. Here's a couple action photos.

I wasnt sure I wanted to look at this at first. i generally play with my meat in private:pickle:

Then I said tomyself, this is a family site. There cant be anything like that on here!

Hot Italian Sausage anyone?

sounds good I'll be over in a few!

youve got a cool set up there!

Huckleberry Finn

Huck, You're slipping a little on your identification skills. Damn orange paint is confusing isn't it? That's a Husquvarna. My Kubota currently lives in my storage unit with 50 hours on her.

That is slipping, I cheated 'cause I knew you had a Kubota...but the embalm is clear in that picture. Damn!

Oh yea, nice meat too! Did you put up some more of that wine this year?