Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Talltine 8 shed

150plus

Found a shed from a buck we call talltine 8 . We think he was 2.5 in this pic in 2010. What do you guys think? The shed was from 2010 but was in great shape. My Granddaughter Kayleigh is the antler model. Jared saw him one time this year and he is a dandy 140" or better, he has 12" or 13" tines. No pics of him in 2011. We think/hope he should be a 150" or better this coming year. He will be 4.5 years old. It will be hard to pass him up but we would like to let him hit 5.5 years.

Attachments

• Tall tine 8 2010.jpg
    Tall tine 8 2010.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Kayleigh and Shed.jpg
    Kayleigh and Shed.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 231
  • Kayleigh with shed 2.jpg
    Kayleigh with shed 2.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 222

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice looking 8! This particular buck seems to be one of those that will always be a clean 8 no matter how old he gets. Goodluck with him!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice shed. Looks like it's from a different buck though to me...

Just curious JD, why?

It's very close but the tell tale for me would be a picture of the shed facing straight ahead to see if the last 8 inches of the beam looks the same as the pic shows. It kinda jukes up weird before laying on out.

150plus

Just curious JD, why?

It's very close but the tell tale for me would be a picture of the shed facing straight ahead to see if the last 8 inches of the beam looks the same as the pic shows. It kinda jukes up weird before laying on out.
Here is a better view of the tall tine 8

Attachments

• Front view.jpg
    Front view.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 230

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
That's better. It's his shed. I just thought with the granddaughter holding it it looked bigger than the tc pic...

deerslayer1985

Yea his antlers are a bit bigger than they look in the trail cam pics. His G2's on that shed are a tad over 10". I seen him this year twice, and I think his tines were 12"-13". He was for sure a solid 140-145" 8 point. Hopefully next year we can connect on him. I still can't believe that shed laid in the open woods for a year, and was still in that good of shape. Very little chews, and hardly bleached out at all.