Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Easy cure for the sickness.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I like the way he thinks.

[video]http://www.country925.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104673&article=9738438[/video]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HA! funny.. Dad works IT for a living... I bet he has a keylogger on her computer that records everything she types and emails it to him.

Unfortunately, his daughter's behavior didn't become "out of control" over night. It's something that they've not been doing all along and it's just come to the surface. A family counselor could sort the root cause of the issues in their household, get everyone on the same page and could've saved themselves the distruction of a new laptop.

The laptop wasn't the culprit...just like guns aren't the problem with a bank robbery. It's the "tool" behind the gun...or in this case the laptop.

This video "retaliation" is nothing more than some unnecessary payback, by a parent that should've been trying to be bigger than the situation that was created and be more concerned about getting his entire family into some counseling. Sounds like there's some serious communication issues going on between them. :smiley_chinrub:

Hope it all works out for them.
Bowhunter57

Last edited:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Sometimes a parent can all the things we are suppose to do and the kid STILL runs amuck during the "asshole years-(14-15 through 20-22)
You can't tell em anything.

You'll see...

Duck Commander

This video has been playing all around the office today. I've walked by and seen 3 separate people watching or talking about this lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
BH57- I won't call you out. Not sure you have raised a child from birth through teen years. My daughter is 10. I see little bits and pieces of what is to come in her teenage years now. I am sure this guy is not alone in his thinking nor his actions. I am guessing he is probably just the first one to "go viral" and carry out what many other parents have thought of doing. lmao

You are correct though. There is probably more to the story, and could have been a better way to handle it. Might be just a bit unneccessary to carry it out and display it for the world to see. Not saying I am condoning his behavior. Not saying it is wrong either. lmao

matt hougan

Dayton area
All sounds perfectly normal kid/parent stuff to me. I'm pretty sure this guy has had his foot up his kids butts all along. Counselors aint goona fix nomal...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
She just came off a 3 month grounding.

I personally had a similar experience. She did not know I had a twitter account and I only did that to keep an eye out. Have never posted a single thing. It was heart breaking to think they would say such things on the web... Bitch to your friend but not the web.
Kids today will tell the world things that my buddies only spoke privately. Everyone has been pissed at a parent and called em names or lied about the extent of the situation but kids today don't seem to have a clue about WORLD WIDE WEB. Their comments and pictures are a permanent.

As a parent, you try your best but today thats no guarantee.

hickslawns said:
BH57- I won't call you out. Not sure you have raised a child from birth through teen years.
hickslawns,
In my second marriage, I raised a daughter from age 2 and didn't divorce until after she graduated high school. Her birth father wasn't there for her, so I was very much her Dad, thoughout her life...and still am.

I had my share of rebellion, but I will have to say that I was VERY lucky, as her demeanor and personality were such that I didn't have near the problems that there could've been. In the end, I can say that we both survived, she has a daughter of her own (age 3) and is facing the same challenges. Life goes on and is full of surprises. :smiley_blink:

Bowhunter57