Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Celebration

Schu72

Streetsboro
Well guys...I'll be turning the big 40 next week. The wife is throwing a little party for me at one of the local watering holes on Saturday the 18th. We'll be there from around 7-10ish and then back to the house for those who want to continue to socialize. Anyone who would like to stop by either place is more than welcome. I know many of you are quite a distance from me, but I thought I'd extend the invitation anyway. PM me for more info.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Dang Scott, I wish it were a different weekend. I have family in town with it being a long weekend.

We should catch up sometime soon though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm in the same boat. My wife rented out a scating rink on Sunday. I guess she wants me to kill myself. ha. Apparently we have folks coming over on Saturday the 18th for a social gathering. Nothing like roller skating the day after ...

Happy birthday to you!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Happy Birthday Scott! I'll actually be in your area that weekend since its our annual Kent trip. I'll be at the Dusty Saturday night...

Schu72

Streetsboro
Happy Birthday Scott! I'll actually be in your area that weekend since its our annual Kent trip. I'll be at the Dusty Saturday night...

Do you guys just drive up on Saturday or do you head up Friday after work? We'll be around all weekend if you want to pop in.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Dang Scott, I wish it were a different weekend. I have family in town with it being a long weekend.

We should catch up sometime soon though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I think the long weekend thing was why my wife picked the 18th. I worked with my immediate family, but at least a few of our friends had plans to be out of town due to the extra day off their lids had from school.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Do you guys just drive up on Saturday or do you head up Friday after work? We'll be around all weekend if you want to pop in.

We are coming up Friday night. Plan is to eat at Mikes Place when we get there, then hit the Dusty. Saturday we will start down town and end up at the Dusty. Gonna be a blur of a weekend that's for sure!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Sounds like it is going to be a great time. Wish I could make it and toss a few back with ya. Have a good time and be safe.