Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bucks 2010

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's a sweet fuggin' deer!!!

Yeah, I was on the fence if I should hold out for him, but decided to go with either the split brow, the drop tine, or the ten that's in the earlier pics. There is a 9 that is a giant as well, but I can't find his pics. It just so happened the split brow came in and i just couldn't pass on him. Plus, I haven't gotten the drop tine back on camera since the last pics of him.

In the end, it was whichever buck came in first, offered a shot, and got my blood pumping.

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This buck has aroused my curiosity. If Kody gets a crack at him he will be thrilled. However, I'd love to see what he will become next year. He's been hanging around alot as you can from the photos, that's the good news. The bad news is that it's after hours. Check oit that little sticker coming off his right G3. You guys have any opinions what that could turn into next year, if anything?

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
This buck has aroused my curiosity. If Kody gets a crack at him he will be thrilled. However, I'd love to see what he will become next year. He's been hanging around alot as you can from the photos, that's the good news. The bad news is that it's after hours. Check oit that little sticker coming off his right G3. You guys have any opinions what that could turn into next year, if anything?

That deer has mega potential IMO. Good height, solid mass, and some great beams. All he needs to do is add a few inches to all of those, which should be no issue, he's becomes a head turning 8. I love big 8's and this deer has it all! Good luck no matter how it shakes out because he's still a great buck and I bet Kody would be tickled pink to kill him!!! :D