Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A&E's "Duck Dynasty"

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
No kidding... :smiley_chinrub:

A&E NETWORK PRESENTS THE NEW ORIGINAL REAL-LIFE SERIES "DUCK DYNASTY"

SERIES FOLLOWS A BACKWOODS MULTIMILLION-DOLLAR FAMILY RUNNING A DUCK-CALL EMPIRE ON THE LOUISIANA BAYOU...

PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21 AT 10PM ET/PT

NEW YORK, NY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012 - A&E Network introduces the Robertsons, a Louisiana bayou family living the American dream as they operate a thriving business while staying true to their family values and lifestyle. "Duck Dynasty" premieres Wednesday, March 21 at 10PM ET/PT on A&E.

Ask anyone in Louisiana and they'll tell you that the bayou state's favorite first family doesn't live in the governor's mansion but in the backwoods, where the Robertsons' rags-to-riches story is still unfolding. A homegrown mom-and-pop operation, Duck Commander has become a sporting empire by fabricating top-of-the-line duck calls and decoys out of salvaged swamp wood.

This newly minted multimillionaire family is kept in line by business-savvy Willie, who runs Duck Commander with the help of his brother Jase, their respective wives Korie and Missy, patriarch and founder of the company, Phil, and uncle Si. Together they run a booming business that employs half their neighborhood, but at the end of the day, you can find the whole family around matriarch Miss Kay's dinner table.

Each episode brings a new set of challenges, met with a special brand of Southern know-how and a down-home sense of humor. In the premiere episode Willie, CEO of Duck Commander, catches his crew constructing a testing facility to experiment with new duck calls at the warehouse. Only problem is, their makeshift pond is a flooded loading dock filled with ducks.

"Duck Dynasty" is produced for A&E Networks by Gurney Productions. Executive producers for Gurney Productions are Deirdre Gurney, Scott Gurney and Joe Weinstock. Executive producers for A&E are David McKillop, Elaine Frontain Bryant and Lily Neumeyer.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Awesome! The Robertson's are the shit when it comes to whacking and stacking ducks. Best-quality, most entertaining videos out there IMO. What's really cool is that Phil Robertson was one hell of an athlete back in the day... He started as first-string QB for Lousiana Tech, AHEAD OF TERRY BRADSHAW.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Phil is a captivating man. I'd love to hear him speak in person. Jase is my favorite of the boys. He's the rebel and I can relate to that! You can bet I'll DVR this one!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phil is a captivating man. I'd love to hear him speak in person. Jase is my favorite of the boys. He's the rebel and I can relate to that! You can bet I'll DVR this one!!!

Hell yea, dude!... Jase is the man! He just straight-up wrecks ducks... That guy pulls off some shots that are absolutely crazy.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hell yea, dude!... Jase is the man! He just straight-up wrecks ducks... That guy pulls off some shots that are absolutely crazy.

He's the real deal IMO. Willy is TOO much Hollywood for me, but he makes a great front man. There's a time where I'd want to be in his shoes. Now, I'm all about the roll Jase has!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
He's the real deal IMO. Willy is TOO much Hollywood for me, but he makes a great front man. There's a time where I'd want to be in his shoes. Now, I'm all about the roll Jase has!!!

Couldn't agree with you more, my brother.

Duck Commander

Well I had to make an account on this forum when I read y'alls great reactions to the new show. We thank you guys so much! It's fans like you that keep us in business and the outdoor industry growing.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Thanks for joining. Hope to see you stick around some. There is a great group of guys here that truly love the outdoors. :smiley_coolpeace:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well I had to make an account on this forum when I read y'alls great reactions to the new show. We thank you guys so much! It's fans like you that keep us in business and the outdoor industry growing.

Welcome to the site! Stick around! You might just find out that this group of guys are a lot like you fellers. Difference being, you have made it to the big leagues and we are still busting our butts for nothing more than love of the game! Sure makes it tough when you have to juggle your love of the sport with running a business, and keeping a celebrity schedule if I had to guess. For this reason, we truly appreciate the time you took to join our website!

Duck Commander

Thanks for the welcome! We have quite a few forum accounts to stay in touch with the fans and help out with advice when it's applicable. Living in Louisiana, I probably would have never found this forum if it wasn't for this thread being indexed by Google so quickly. You guys have a great site here, keep it alive! It's hard to find hunting forums now-a-days with so many avid users. Most seem to die off when hunting season ends.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Dang! Welcome to the site DC! You have a lot of fans here in Ohio, so we certainly apprecite you joining TOO.com. Oh and by the way, if you are Willie, don't take offense to me saying Jase is my favorite of the duckmen.... lmao... You're a hell of a deerslayer, man.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Thanks for the welcome! We have quite a few forum accounts to stay in touch with the fans and help out with advice when it's applicable. Living in Louisiana, I probably would have never found this forum if it wasn't for this thread being indexed by Google so quickly. You guys have a great site here, keep it alive! It's hard to find hunting forums now-a-days with so many avid users. Most seem to die off when hunting season ends.

Welcome to the site. Sounds like a great business model (staying in touch with customers/fans). Keep up the great work.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

Well I'll be damned! This just made my day!!! :smiley_coolpeace: Welcome to TOO!!! :smiley_clap:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Welcome to TOO DC!!! I've got quite a few of your DVDs and love the shows. Look forward to seein' you here on TOO from time to time!! :smiley_clap: