Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Video and Winner of the Team Outlaw Outdoors Box call Giveaway.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Enjoy.. 3 arrows... 3 volleys.. Hit it on the 10th shot. 7/10 were hits on foam. One arrow missed foam all 3 times.
[video=youtube;EaAsntrw2Gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaAsntrw2Gk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
CONGRATS camofry!

Joe... Well done, my man. That was awesome. Now go put some dang cat whiskers on that bow!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
CONGRATS camofry!

Joe... Well done, my man. That was awesome. Now go put some dang cat whiskers on that bow!

Nah.. For some reason it just blows them off. Same with those limbsaver things on the strings. Screw em, it's quiet enough for deer killing. . Milo tuned the bow and I think she's deadly enough. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Congrats camo. Joe looks like you should have made it 90y might have hit it the first five shots. Nice shooting and great video

Ha! I was consistently high. The problem is I have a pin for it but I only practice out to 60. My pins are set for 40,50,60, Then I have 5 more pins that need to be 70,80,85,90,95.. But I have never shot those pins so I was between what should be my 80,85 yard pin. But it was more like 75, 85 and I was having to hold between pins. At that range with a 10 yard pin gap you can see the entire target with room to spare. Lol. So it was almost like creating a pin between the pins with the target. I was surprised. I used three arrows and fired three volleys, two arrows hit foam every time, one was consistently off target. And I hit it 7/10 times. If I would have taken time and tuned the nock on that one arrow i bet I could have hit foam every shot. It makes me want to get back out there and get that sight set and arrows tuned. Milo at skeeter creek did an awesome job of tuning the bow. I was impressed how consistent it was.

Last edited:

camofry

*Supporting Member*
WooHoo, That was awsome. Thanks Joe, TOO members and Team Outlaw Outdoors .The wife said thats just what I need is another Turkey Call.lol The video was cool.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Wow. That was a great production. The editing and music really made it! Nice job!

(and seeing my name. I feel... famous. :smiley_bril:)