Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Go ahead and Flame me...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
but MADONNA KICKS FRIGGIN ASS......She is a female Elton John for talent....dam fine half time show...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I heard Dean Martin was too busy to book the show so they settled "J"...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am with J.

The only thing that kept it from being a total failure is the current artists. She is better suited for stealing babies from Africa.

I bet she tastes like an ash tray that a little bit of fish oil was spilled on....

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Ahhh...Madonna and I have had an interesting, changing relationship....
I've gone from frowning upon her for her "indecency" to grudgingly admitting that she's got some pretty good music to actually respecting how freakin hard she works and truly admiring what she's accomplished. Her voice has changed and improved throughout her career, and even though there are the Gwen's and Christina's and Gaga's who are new and bright and shiny, none of them will match or surpass what she's done. So I guess Milo and I are paddling in the same canoe.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So I guess Milo and I are paddling in the same canoe.

Funny you chose this wording. Dannmann, if you ever get a chance to jump in her canoe, don't let go of the paddle. If you start to fall in, put the paddle over your head, hold onto it with both hands, and yell. The echo from the Lil' Grand Canyon should get someones attention. One of us will come throw you a rope to help pull you outta there! lmao