Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something !!!!!!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I know! Congrats to the TOOzer TOO! Well deserved! He hunted his ass off like many others here. Can't wait to hear his story!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Last day of the season with about 1/2 hour of shooting light left? Nanny doe in the late season? Tree stand with zero cover? 4 deer milling around for 37min before getting a shot? Turn your nose up if you want to Gern, that girl was a trophy to me! lmao

Huckleberry Finn

Last day of the season with about 1/2 hour of shooting light left? Nanny doe in the late season? Tree stand with zero cover? 4 deer milling around for 37min before getting a shot? Turn your nose up if you want to Gern, that girl was a trophy to me! lmao

Yea yea yea, ok Mountain eeerrr Phil

:smiley_depressive:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Doe or Buck....... Gotta give you credit Hicks for sticking with it til the very end. If I had a tag left, I'd been in a tree somewhere myself!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Doe or Buck....... Gotta give you credit Hicks for sticking with it til the very end. If I had a tag left, I'd been in a tree somewhere myself!

Screw them xbowguy. They don't need to give me credit. They are best at giving me crap! lmao

Thank you though. haha

Jesse- If you want to authorize Ryan to put an astrick next to my doe on "miracle grow" I won't complain. I also want to see smoke signal symbols next to anyone using the Scent Smoker. Golden nugget symbols for anyone using a feeder or bait piles. If someone has exclusive rights to the property they hunt on, then you need to put the devil symbol next to their deer because they must have sold their sole off. I keep this up and nobody is going to get credit for their deer. lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Fuggin noobs. :smiley_depressive: