Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Archery Equipment For Sale

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Alright fellas, got a few things I'm looking to get rid of. Gonna do some upgrading in the off season, so I need to fund my new gear. I posted all these over at AT, so I'll just post what I've got and the links. Pictures are included in the links.

Norway Fusion Vanes, 96 White, $17 TYD

Easton Flatline DOA 340's, 14
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1685795

G5 Expert Pro, Black
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1685786

TruGlo Range Rover Single Pin Sight
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1685781

Doinker A-Bomb Multi Rod Stabilizer
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1685775

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bump for ya Fluteman...

The G5 rest is a good one, and the Flatlines are also excellent arrahs... If they were longer, I'd probably go for them.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks Jim. Got everything cleaned up Saturday and decided it was time to update some equipment. Looking to get a Stokerized Stabilizer and the new Limb Driver Pro-V Rest if I can get this stuff sold.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Same as JB, I'd buy the arrows if they were longer. I went to a 29" when I changed shafts to get my desired weight. Good price in all this stuff fellas!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Same as JB, I'd buy the arrows if they were longer. I went to a 29" when I changed shafts to get my desired weight. Good price in all this stuff fellas!

My next set will be cut at 28.5. These were way too short for my liking. If I would have had a broadhead tipped arrow fall of the rest, i would have been in a world of trouble.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Greg, I was just down at Fin Feather Fur outfitters on Friday, and they had their remaining Stokerized stabs on clearance at 50% off. They had two of the 10" hunters left and a 6" hunter. These are the ones with the bowjax on the end and not the new style. The 10" stabs were a clear blue acrylic with black on the end and a clear orange acrylic with black on the end. The 6" was black with camo trim. I believe all 3 stabs were 35 bucks each. If you think you might want one let me know and I'll make a call to have them hold one. It's only about 20 minutes from my place.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Dang, that black and orange sounds very tempting at that price. If you don't mind, give them a call and see if they will hold it. I will send you the money via PayPal if they will. Thanks for the heads up!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang, that black and orange sounds very tempting at that price. If you don't mind, give them a call and see if they will hold it. I will send you the money via PayPal if they will. Thanks for the heads up!

Shoot... I forgot they are closed on Mondays. I'll give 'em a call tomorrow and let you know. I was real tempted to snatch the blue one the other day. LOL

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Jim let me know if you are making the trip to Fin for that stab for Greg. Maybe we could meet up at Perkins for some dinner.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jim let me know if you are making the trip to Fin for that stab for Greg. Maybe we could meet up at Perkins for some dinner.

Shoot... Sorry, Steve. I just ran down there quick yesterday right after work. One of these days I'll quit being a giant doucher and remember to give you a call. lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Shoot... Sorry, Steve. I just ran down there quick yesterday right after work. One of these days I'll quit being a giant doucher and remember to give you a call. lmao

Pffftt what a douchebag.