Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

pulled a beener yesterday

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Beentowns exploding hairspray can came to mind yesterday when I had a turbo torch explode in my hand. I was soldering some copper when I noticed the smell of acetylene. The hose was leaking and sending gas up the sleeve of my shirt. Just as I was reaching to turn it off it ignited sending a fire ball out the end of my sleeve. Got a nice burn on the palm of my hand and side of my thumb. Wasn't funny at the time but looking back I was wishing there was a video camera around. Would have been yourtube gold.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Glad you're alright............ Good thing is wasn't your pants leg! (sorry there is no smiley for roasted wiener) that could have been ALL BAD!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
It's funny, but only cause you weren't seriously hurt. I bet your eyes were as big around as baseballs when you were trying to pat the fire out!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Geez dude, glad you're ok. That definitely could have been worse. Sure would have been a bit funny to see, though. lol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
That will wake you up Dante!

You all about had a dead Toozer on your hands last night. Riding with a buddy around midnight after going to play ball he was flying down the backroads trying tk get home since we both had to work this morning.

He was doing a good clip while he was bitchin how I was playing lights out that night (12 for 15 three pointers) when I look up to see two rots in the road. I yelled and the dumb ass swerves hard instead of trying to brake with a small correction. We ended up on two wheels twice in the Explorer. We were silent for about 10 sec which was an eternity.

Said a little prayer of thanks.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
That will wake you up Dante!

You all about had a dead Toozer on your hands last night. Riding with a buddy around midnight after going to play ball he was flying down the backroads trying tk get home since we both had to work this morning.

He was doing a good clip while he was bitchin how I was playing lights out that night (12 for 15 three pointers) when I look up to see two rots in the road. I yelled and the dumb ass swerves hard instead of trying to brake with a small correction. We ended up on two wheels twice in the Explorer. We were silent for about 10 sec which was an eternity.

Said a little prayer of thanks.

Always a sick feeling as the Adrenalin PUKES into the blood stream after a near miss...