Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE HT-2 .350 spine arrows - 1 dozen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
These arrow have been shot very little. Ordered them for my new bow and I need to go stiffer on spine. My loss is your gain. They are cut 27 11/16ths carbon to carbon. Inserts and nocks installed on a bare shaft. I can fletch them with orange and black 2" blazers if you like. Five of them have wraps and are fletched. I can leave that on or I can take it off and leave it ready to fletch.....or fletch them with the orange and black also. $60

Pics to follow.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Pics...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328068052449.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328068052449.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 144

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wish I was a midget or a small child... I'd be all over these.

jk dude lmao

I have a 29 inch draw and shoot 27.75 inch arrows. His are 27 11/16th :) Just watch that index finger with the grip hand that it doesn't stick up too high. lol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have a 29 inch draw and shoot 27.75 inch arrows. His are 27 11/16th :) Just watch that index finger with the grip hand that it doesn't stick up too high. lol

Yep. I generally shoot a 29" draw. The Vindi is going to be 28.5 once Milo and I are done. The rests are like overdraws anymore. Remember also that is carbon to carbon not including nock.

I am 6ft with a 73" wing span.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yea yea yea... I know, you brainiacs.

Just seemed awfully short to me. I'm shooting a 29.5" DL with 29" arrows (from nock groove) and they're about as short as I'd be comfortable with. Hell, the broadheads barely stick past the front of the shelf. Beener I'm really surprised those .350's aren't stiff enough, especially since they're less than 28" long. That vengeance must have one hell of a power stroke.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yea yea yea... I know, you brainiacs.

Just seemed awfully short to me. I'm shooting a 29.5" DL with 29" arrows (from nock groove) and they're about as short as I'd be comfortable with. Hell, the broadheads barely stick past the front of the shelf. Beener I'm really surprised those .350's aren't stiff enough, especially since they're less than 28" long. That vengeance must have one hell of a power stroke.

Where my BH meets the carbon its actually behind the shelf. The slick trick actually barely goes past the hole in the riser. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.