Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

For Jlope...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I was back home a couple months ago. It was nice to see women still get dolled up when they leave the house. Makeup, hair done, dressed nice. Even if it's just going to Wal-Mart a southern woman will look right... Unlike here where I see young women all the time in public... Soccer shorts or sweatpants or even pajama pants, Hoodie sweatshirt with crocks or flipflops. No makeup and hair in a ponytail with that ugly headband thing... Ugghhhh.. I just want to scream. Some of them would be cute if they took 10 min before leaving the house to look nice and not like they jumped out the laundry hamper and went outside.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Preach it brother Lope...I have alot of friends and family in Georgia and they will not leave the house without being "presentable" as they call it. Hell my wife is horrible about it. Going to Kroger in flip flops, and a jogging suit. One day I asked I she thought she was from Jersey...ugh.

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Actually a girl I went to school with sent this to me. She is that "type/Southern" of girl and is barking hard up this married mans tree. And she is so FINE.

P.S. My wife is just left the house in sweats :( If I didn't love her and have kids with her....

Beentown

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Actually a girl I went to school with sent this to me. She is that "type/Southern" of girl and is barking hard up this married mans tree. And she is so FINE.

P.S. My wife is just left the house in sweats :( If I didn't love her and have kids with her....

Beentown

See this proves it. Facebook is the DEVIL! lol It could get you in trouble.