Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nasty Bug

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You boys better hope you can dodge this 24 hour bug that's going around. Holy fugg is it rough! I've lost 6+ pounds of liquid since this morning thanks to 15 trips to the shitter and puking 4 times. It's rare I consider the hospital an option, but if I throw up a 3rd bottle of water, I may have no choice in the matter.

Wash your hands and stay healthy!!!

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

Dang...getting dehydrated is no joke, but you're the one married to the nurse!

Considering I just saw you I hope I don't get it!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I know I'm setting myself up for jokes here, but Kendra has the same exact thing. She was up all night last night throwing up and she took off work today (which she never does).

So, looks like it may have come from my house or you brought it up north. Who knows?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bug? Sounds like food poisoning to me, brah. Hopefully it subsides soon... Keep trying to stay hydrated.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hahahahaha Cottis poisoned Jesse! Food Born Illness generally takes 48 hours or more to effect you. Think back to what you ate. Doubt it is the flu.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Daamn Jesse! Sounds like food poisoning to me as well. Hope it subsides soon for you. I've been there and it ain't no picnic! Hope you the best my friend.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just threw up again, that's the fourth wasted bottle of water since 3PM. I feel like someone used my kidneys as a punching bag. If its food poisoning, I'd think more people would have it than me. But you never know. All I do know is I feel like absolute shit...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
It's the flu... Going around rampant. Wifes side of the family has it. Started out on the pooper then throwing up so much its dry heaves... Can't wait...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just threw up again, that's the fourth wasted bottle of water since 3PM. I feel like someone used my kidneys as a punching bag. If its food poisoning, I'd think more people would have it than me. But you never know. All I do know is I feel like absolute shit...

It only takes one bite to make you a sick puppy. Food poisoning can be weird like that.

epe

Lancaster
I got a flu bug like that one time down home turkey hunting. Puked in the field, barely made it home, was that way for 24 hours. My ribs hurt for a week from puking so much...

Bucknut

Belpre, Ohio
Im def gonna say its the stomach bug thats been going around...esp since more than half the floor your wife and I work on has had it in the last 3 weeks. Same symptoms I had and it def was not fun. It was probably only a matter of time. Cotty---sorry the wifey got it too. Its a nasty one!